RetiredAndTravelling Travel Blog
We are RetiredAndTravelling around the world. When we semi-retired early, it gave us the opportunity to travel about 6 months of the year in multiple trips. Our trips included both cruising travel and land-based travel spots. Some are short long weekend breaks. But we also cover longer trips that cover multiple cities and countries for 30 to 60 days.
When we travel we love to explore towns and nature spots. Adventure travel gets our blood moving. And we have been known to travel for food, wine tasting and to splurge on Afternoon Tea.
Our travel blog posts are in-depth and filled with pictures. Travel summaries provide an overview of trips with links to the detailed posts. We always try to offer travel tips to help you plan and enjoy the experiences when you travel.
We hope the RetiredAndTravelling travel blog will help to fuel your travel wanderlust!
Travel blog posts with travel tips that helped you plan and enjoy the experiences when you travelled.
1) Customer Service tips provided insights and experiences on customer service excellence.
2) Points and loyalty tips helped with how to build points and get the best out of loyalty programs. This includes airlines, hotels and cruising.
3) General travel tips included a broad range of helpful tips on topics like packing and planning.
4) Cruising tips covered things that are helpful when planning or taking a cruise.
5) Travel technology tips offered suggestions for travel apps. Blog posts included options to stay connected when travelling. Also included were key technology things like VPNs that kept us safe online when we travelled.
6) A small number of blog posts provided some tips for people who wanted to start a travel blog.